English Plus Life Skills
The aim of this programme is to prepare for future studies and careers. Students undertake seminars and workshops on topics such as CV writing, interview skills, presentation skills and writing for academic purposes. Students engage in different media-based projects including journalism, social media, advertising, and media production.
Included in our English Plus Life Skills Programme:
- 15 hours of English tuition per week;
- 9 hours of English Plus Life Skills tuition per week;
- 1 free group leader place for every 15 students;
- Full-board accommodation in residence or homestay (centre dependent);
- 1 full-day excursion and 2 half-day excursions per week or 3 full-day excursions and 3 half-day excursions over two weeks (centre dependent);
- Evening activities;
- End-of-course certificate.
- Students who have not selected a programme by 31st May or who enrol after that date will join the Multi-Activity programme;
- All students aged 8-10 will join a Multi-Activity programme;
- A minimum of 10 students applies to each programme and each student will be asked to select a 1st and 2nd option before arrival which they will join for the duration of their stay;
- At some centres we run a zig-zag programme. This will be confirmed on the programme sent out prior to arrival;
- Residential students do a full programme of evening activities. Homestay students spend their evenings with their hosts and do two evening activities per week at the centre.
- Please refer to each location for exact dates