Summer Language Programmes
UKLC offers a wide range of exciting programmes during summer and throughout the year which include English lessons, half-day and full-day excursions, dependent on the location.
- During summer, we run English Plus programmes which include:
– 15 hours of English Lessons per week
– 9 hours of English Plus* Lessons per week
– 1 full day excursion and 2 half day excursions per week or 3 full day excursions and 3 half day excursions over two weeks (centre dependent)
– Evening activities
We run the following English Plus programmes at most of our centres
- English Plus Multi Activity
- English Plus Dance
- English Plus Drama
- English Plus Intensive English
- English Plus Football
- English Plus Life Skills
All of our London Centres run an English plus London Explorer Programme
- 15 hours of English Lessons per week
- Full excursion programme including 5 half day excursions per week and 3 full day excursions over two weeks.
- Evening activities
This is a specially designed programme for individuals and small groups which includes 20 hours of lessons per week plus 5 full day excursions over two weeks. UKLCx takes place exclusively at Clifton College.
The lessons follow a problem-based methodology and are complemented by integrated excursions around the same theme.
English lessons and excursions are integrated into the programme which follows a weekly theme. Students take a problem-based approach to learning, which allows them to develop their language and communication skills, as well as problem-solving skills for the 21st century.