English Plus Dance
For students with a passion for dance. Sessions are led by a specialist dance teacher and the programme works towards an end-of-course performance. Sessions begin with a warm-up before learning new steps and techniques needed to put together a dance routine. The second part of the sessions allows students to practise what they have learnt and rehearse any routines for the final performance. Styles covered include street dance, modern jazz, contemporary and West End musical.
Included in our English Plus Dance Programme:
- 15 hours of English tuition per week;
- 9 hours of dance training per week;
- 1 free group leader place for every 15 students;
- Full-board accommodation in residence or homestay (centre dependent)
- 1 full-day excursion and 2 half-day excursions per week or 3 full-day excursions and 3 half-day excursions over two weeks (centre dependant);
- Evening activities;
- End-of-course certificate.
- Students who have not selected a programme by 31st May or who enrol after that date will join the Multi-Activity programme;
- All students aged 8-10 will join a Multi-Activity programme;
- A minimum of 10 students applies to each programme and each student will be asked to select a 1st and 2nd option before arrival which they will join for the duration of their stay;
- At some centres we run a zig-zag programme. This will be confirmed on the programme sent out prior to arrival;
- Residential students do a full programme of evening activities. Homestay students spend their evenings with their hosts and do two evening activities per week at the centre.
- Please refer to each location for exact dates