English Plus Drama
For students with an interest in drama and a desire to improve their English through confidence-building performances. Sessions are led by a teacher who will guide the students through a programme exploring various elements of acting, including improvisation, mime and role play. They will perform at the end of the course either a part of a well-known play or something they have written themselves.
Included in our standard English Plus Drama Programme:
- 15 hours of English tuition per week;
- 9 hours of drama practice per week;
- 1 free group leader place for every 15 students;
- Full-board accommodation in residence or homestay (centre dependent);
- 1 full-day excursion and 2 half-day excursions per week or 3 full-day excursions and 3 half-day excursions over two weeks (centre dependant);
- Evening activities;
- End-of-course certificate.
- Students who have not selected a programme by 31st May or who enrol after that date will join the Multi-Activity programme;
- All students aged 8-10 will join a Multi-Activity programme;
- A minimum of 10 students applies to each programme and each student will be asked to select a 1st and 2nd option before arrival which they will join for the duration of their stay;
- At some centres we run a zig-zag programme. This will be confirmed on the programme sent out prior to arrival;
- Residential students do a full programme of evening activities. Homestay students spend their evenings with their hosts and do two evening activities per week at the centre.
- Please refer to each location for exact dates