All of our London centres run an English plus London Explorer Programme
- 15 hours English tuition per week;
- 1 free group leader place for every 15 students;
- Full-board accommodation in residence;
- Full-excursion programme including 5 half-day excursions per week and 3 full-day excursions over two weeks;
- Evening activities;
- End-of-course certificate.
Sample excursions can include:
- London sightseeing – Buckingham Palace, Downing Street, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben & Tower of London;
- National Portrait Gallery & Leicester Square;
- Camden Town, Market & Regent’s Canal;
- The British Museum & Covent Garden.
At some centres we run a zig-zag programme. This will be confirmed on the programme sent out prior to arrival.