English Plus Intensive English
This programme consists of additional English lessons for those who really want to maximise their language learning during their stay in the UK. Students will build on the knowledge acquired in their curricular lessons through extra classes taught according to age and level.
Included in our English Plus Intensive English Programme:
- 15 hours of English tuition per week;
- 9 hours of extra English tuition per week;
- 1 free group leader place for every 15 students;
- Full-board accommodation in residence or homestay (centre dependant);
- 1 full-day excursion and 2 half-day excursions per week or 3 full-day excursions and 3 half-day excursions over two weeks (centre dependant);
- Evening activities;
- End-of-course certificate.
- Students who have not selected a programme by 31st May or who enrol after that date will join the Multi-Activity programme;
- All students aged 8-10 will join a Multi-Activity programme;
- Intensive English: Allocation is dependent on the age, number and levels of students. The levels will be broader than the main curriculum classes. Where an appropriate class isn’t available, students will be offered an alternative programme;
- A minimum of 10 students applies to each programme and each student will be asked to select a 1st and 2nd option before arrival which they will join for the duration of their stay;
- At some centres we run a zig-zag programme. This will be confirmed on the programme sent out prior to arrival;
- Residential students do a full programme of evening activities. Homestay students spend their evenings with their hosts and do two evening activities per week at the centre.