English Plus Multi Activity
The “typical” summer programme consisting of a wide variety of activities and sports. Sessions are structured and are coached by specialist staff. Sessions can include tennis, basketball, volleyball, swimming, photography workshops, dance, football, and drama. Students are moved through two or three activities on rotation in each session.
Included in our standard English Plus Multi Activity programme:
- 15 hours of English tuition per week;
- Up to 9 hours of supervised, structured sports and non-sports activities per week;
- 1 free group leader place for every 15 students;
- Full-board accommodation in residence or homestay (centre specific);
- 1 full-day excursion and 2 half-day excursions per week or 3 full-day excursions and 3 half-day excursions over two weeks (centre dependent);
- Evening activities;
- End-of-course certificate.
- Students who have not selected a programme by 31st May or who enrol after that date will join the Multi-Activity programme;
- All students aged 8-10 will join a Multi-Activity programme;
- A minimum of 10 students applies to each programme and each student will be asked to select a 1st and 2nd option before arrival which they will join for the duration of their stay;
- At some centres we run a zig-zag programme. This will be confirmed on the programme sent out prior to arrival;
- Residential students do a full programme of evening activities. Homestay students spend their evenings with their hosts and do two evening activities per week at the centre.